The Encroacher

Narrated by Rick Stringer & Michael Spence

The Encroacher
Copyright 2010 Jonathan C. Gillespie

Variant Frequencies
Copyright 2010 Rick Stringer

***

Comments

1. June 3rd, 2010 | 10:27 pm

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Rick Stringer, Anne . Anne said: RT @VFRick: I just posted the Variant Frequencies Live story from Balticon 44, The Encroacher http://bit.ly/asMcIM #balticon […]

2. Darren
    June 7th, 2010 | 7:57 am

Just listened to the story, excellent stuff and a reminder of what I’ll be missing. Thanks again for all the great stories.

3. June 8th, 2010 | 2:27 pm

Thank you Darren.

4. Richard
    June 8th, 2010 | 5:19 pm

The sound quality is fine there is no reason to rerecord this episode.

5. June 8th, 2010 | 5:26 pm

Thanks Richard. That is what everyone has been telling me.

6. June 10th, 2010 | 2:41 pm

Hang on…wait…what? VF is done? I must have missed a memo. Dammit.
    Thanks, guys, for producing one of the best fiction podcasts to date. It was brilliant, and I will miss it.
    Oh, and Rick…the audio for this file is fine. There’s some qualities to the live reading that I suspect would be lost in a studio recording.

7. Floyd
    June 14th, 2010 | 5:21 pm

Thanks so much for all the work you’ve done and for all the fantastic stories! VF will be sorely missed – I’ll remain subscribed and will remain watchful for something to jump out at me!
    Best wishes –

Floyd

8. Chris
    July 8th, 2010 | 1:48 pm

Wait, why is VF ending?

9. July 8th, 2010 | 2:14 pm

The podcast has ended because it doesn’t fit in my life right now. I had to prioritize my life. Variant Frequencies may return someday. I just can’t promise when it could happen.

10. September 16th, 2010 | 11:58 am

[…] to Variant Frequencies again, where you may or may not have been lately, to tell you that my tale “The Encroacher” had the distinction of being the last episode they’ve run (for now). I sincerely hope Rick and the gang get back into podcast fiction at some point. They […]

Based on FluidityTheme Redesigned by Kaushal Sheth